Advantages Of Heat Transfer Film
The use of heat transfer film:
Conductive graphite film is also called thermal graphite sheet, thermal graphite film, graphite thermal film and so on. Thermally conductive graphite film is a new type of thermally conductive material. Its thermal and thermal effect is very obvious. It has been widely used in PDP, LCD TV, Notebook PC, UMPC, Flat Panel Display, MPU, Projector, Power Supply, LED, etc. electronic product. At the same time, it is also one of the most popular mobile phone heat dissipation films.
的 The advantages of thermally conductive graphite film:
1. Graphite heat sink is a new type of heat-conducting and heat-dissipating material with unique grain orientation and uniform heat conduction in two directions. The sheet-like structure can adapt to any surface, shield heat sources and components, and improve consumer products. Electronics performance.
2. The chemical composition of the thermally conductive graphite film is mainly a single carbon (C) element, which is a natural element mineral. The thin film polymer compound can be obtained by chemical methods at high temperature and pressure, because the carbon element is a non-metal element, but It has the conductive and thermal conductivity properties of metal materials, and also has the same plasticity as organic plastics.It also has special thermal properties, chemical stability, lubrication, and can be coated on solid surfaces. Graphite has been widely used in many fields such as electronics, communications, lighting, aviation and defense and military industries.
3. The surface can be combined with other materials such as metal, plastic, sticker, etc. to meet more design functions and needs.
4. Low thermal resistance: thermal resistance is 40% lower than aluminum and 20% lower than copper
5. Light weight: 25% lighter than aluminum and 75% lighter than copper
6. High thermal conductivity: The graphite heat sink can be smoothly attached to any flat and curved surface, and can be cut in any form according to customer needs. The plane has ultra-high thermal conductivity in the range of 1200 W / m-K.