Precautions For Household Appliances
Storage Household Appliances
Including refrigerators, disinfection cupboards, wine cabinets, etc.
Including dishwasher (dishwasher), electric water heater, cutlery drying box, garbage compactor, food residue processor, range hood (range hood), electric water heater, water purifier, water heater, electric kettle , UV sterilizer, etc. Second, teach you the skills and maintenance methods of small kitchen appliances
Self-service bread maker
The self-service bread maker can make bread, cakes, pizzas, etc. It runs fully automatically. You don't need to take care of it. You only need to put the required ingredients and your favorite ingredients into the machine, and it can be stirred, fermented, and baked in one click. The self-service bread maker is small in size, consumes little power, and has no pollution.
Use and maintenance:
1. When removing the bread from the bread bucket, put on the insulated gloves and turn the bread bucket a few times before removing the bread.
2. Cool the bread on the stand. It is best to let the bread cool completely before cutting. The stirring fins may remain on the bottom of the bread, so use plastic or other wooden utensils to remove it before cutting.
3. After using the bread machine, it should be allowed to cool for at least 1 hour before being put into use. During the cooling process, the upper cover should be opened to accelerate the cooling.
4. When cleaning the bread machine, do not immerse the whole machine or bread barrel in water. When using it again, make sure that all its parts are dry.
Computer disinfection cabinet
Today, computer disinfection cabinets are increasingly appearing in people's kitchen lives. The main feature of computer disinfection cabinet is constant temperature disinfection. It uses microcomputer fuzzy control to ensure disinfection time and temperature.
At the same time, because the temperature is strictly controlled below 145 ° C, it can protect the utensils and make the disinfection cabinet longer in service life and safer to use.
1. The tableware should be washed and drained before being put into the sterilization cupboard for sterilization, which can shorten the sterilization time and reduce the power consumption.
2, plastics and other non-high temperature tableware can not be placed in the lower temperature disinfection cabinet, but should be disinfected in the upper ozone disinfection low temperature disinfection cabinet, so as not to damage the tableware.
3. Putting porcelain ware into the disinfection cabinet will release harmful substances and endanger human health. Because when ceramic bowls, plates, etc. are glazed, their enamels and pigments contain toxic heavy metals such as lead and cadmium. Usually these substances are relatively stable, but they tend to overflow when exposed to high temperatures. In the working state, the internal temperature of the disinfection cabinet can be as high as 200 ° C. Food is often placed in these sterilized polychromes, which will contaminate the food and endanger health.
4. Cutlery such as bowls, dishes, cups should be placed vertically on the shelf, preferably not stacked, for ventilation and disinfection as soon as possible