There are many kinds of bags on the market. Of course, there are many kinds of waterproof fabrics used in bags. So is waterproof nylon fabric(WANSHIYITEX) or polyester oxford fabric better?
Waterproof nylon fabric:
1. Nylon is a light fabric. The weight of the bag made will be lighter than that of other fabrics, which is more conducive to travel.
2. Nylon fabric has the highest wear resistance among all kinds of fabrics, many times higher than other fibre fabrics of similar products, so it has excellent durability.
3. The hygroscopicity of nylon fabric is better than that of synthetic fibre fabric, so the bag made of nylon will be more comfortable and breathable.
4. Nylon fabric has excellent elasticity and elasticity recovery, but it is easy to deform under the action of external force. Therefore, the computer bag made of nylon fabric needs special attention and protection.
Polyester oxford fabric:
1. Heat resistance, water absorption, light resistance and wear resistance are all very good. The abrasion resistance is second only to nylon with the best abrasion resistance, which is better than other natural fibres and synthetic fibres. Corrosion resistance. Resistant to bleaching agents, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids. It is resistant to dilute alkali and mildew, but it can be decomposed by hot alkali.
2. Strength, the impact strength is 4 times higher than nylon and 20 times higher than viscose fibre.
3. Good elasticity, elasticity close to wool, when elongation is 5% ~ 6%, it can almost completely recover. The crease resistance is higher than that of other fibres, i.e. the fabric does not crease and has good dimensional stability. The elasticity is 2-3 times higher than nylon.
Waterproof nylon fabric and polyester Oxford fabric have their own advantages and disadvantages, and what is suitable is the best.
If you are interested in our products, you can click cationic fabric to learn more information.