You will need an online id and passcode details to access the Bank of America account. These details are like a key to access your Bank of America account services and features. You cannot access your account without entering these details on the Bank of America login page. Unfortunately! If you have forgotten the passcode details then it is a sign of trouble for you. You will not be able to access your account until you find the passcode details. But you do not need to worry about it as Bank of America allows you to choose a new passcode for your account. In this post, you will get to know about the method to set a new password for your account.
Method to set a new passcode for Bank of America login account
- Using a device, visit the Bank of America login page via americanexpress.com/confirmcard
- Then, click on the “Forgot passcode” link
- On this page, enter the last six digits of your card or account number
- In the field, enter your social security number (SSN) or tax ID number (TIN)
- Then, tap on the “Continue” button to move to the next step
- Now, you are allowed to choose a new passcode for your account
- Then, tap on the “Confirm” button to save the changes
- Finally, the passcode has changed for your Bank of America account
In short, you can set a new passcode for your Bank of America login account in case you have forgotten it. You may have to verify the details such as your SSN and card number to access the reset passcode page. You can get a new passcode for your account by following the steps mentioned in this post.